воскресенье, 19 декабря 2010 г.

My hobbies and my interests*

Undoubtedly, each of us has fascinations and favourite activities. I would like to tell you about my interests.
I have many of them. The cinema, music, philosophy, fashion, studies, different logical games, trips, the Internet and other great deals belong to them. But most of all I like to go in for sports. 
I  am engaged in _ aerobics and gymnastics. And I would like to tell you why.
Sport is very important part of our life. Many people go in for sports: they jog, walk, swim, skate, ski, train themselves in clubs and different sections.
I have been engaged in aerobics for 3 years. This kind of sport became very popular now. 
To be in a good shape I do my morning exercises every day.
Everyone should do everything he can to stay healthy and choose the sport he is interested in. I do not understand people who say that they like sport, but they only watch sport on TV.
If one goes in for sport he feels much better, looks much better, sleeps much better. Your physical appearance will change too. You will be slimmer and trimmer. And what is even more important you will not get sick often.
My favourite proverb says: "A sound mind is in a sound body".

4 комментария:

  1. Dear Nataly!

    I like your hobby and I envy you. I adore sports and was not bad at it as a schoolgirl. I wish I had your willpower now to do exercises every day!

    Yours V.N.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Dear Nataly,

    Happy New Year!
    Now, when you have more free time, visit our class site and do tasks!
    Read your friends' blogs and leave any comments!
    Have wonderful holidays!

    Yours,
    V.N.

    ОтветитьУдалить